This simple dish is as delicious to eat as it is appealing to look at.
A fluffy cloud of egg whites baked to perfection and filled with a creamy golden yolk. For an even more flavorful treat, add one or more of your favorite ingredients to the beaten whites before baking.
3 eggs (Separate the yolk from the whites)
Your choice of add ins (chilli, onion, green beans)
1) separate the yolk from the whites
2) whisk the whites to form soft peaks
3) line a baking tray
4) form your clouds, making a dent in the middle to fit the yolks
5) place in the oven for 2-3 mins (180C)
6) remove and fill the holes with the yolks
7) return to the oven and cook for a further 5 mins