Simple, nourishing and nutrient dense, spinach pancakes.
1 2/3 cup old fashioned oats
1 medium banana
1 cup spinach
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Or; cows/ soya/ hazelnut milk, and water works too)
1 tsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- Add 1 and 1/3 cup oats to a blender and blend into flour.
- Add the banana, spinach, and almond milk to the blender and blend until everything is mixed.
- Add an additional 1/3 cup oats (not oat flour) to the blender and mix for a couple seconds.
- Heat your non-stick frying pan on medium low with 1 tsp coconut oil
- spoon the batter onto the frying pan. Wait about 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.