Rice Paper Rolls
1 inch of fresh Ginger
1 Garlic clove
1 tsp oil (coconut)
Kale (oven baked to form crisps)
Lime and jalepeno marinade
Fillings (a selection of…)
Cashews and cashew hummus
- In a frying pan, 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add ginger, garlic and chilli
- Add the ostrich steak and cook to desired (rare/medium/well done)
- Plate the ostrich steak and cut into thin slices, top with lime and jalepeno sauce
- Place 1 rice paper roll in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds or until just soft.
- Arrange the steak and desired filling ingredients along the centre of the rice paper round. Fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients
- Serve with extra sauce