NO PASTA, NO CHEESE
LeanBean’s take on the classic Carbonara
1 sweet potato
1 cup cashew nuts
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup water
Handful of Kale
1 tsp coconut oil
- Using a spiraliser, turn your sweet potato into spaghetti
- soak 1 cup of cashew nuts in hot water over night.
- once soaked and soften, drain the cashew nuts
- in a blender place the cashew nuts, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of water and garlic clove and blend until smooth.
- In a large pan, melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Add the spaghetti. Add the kale and allow to wilt.
- Add the sauce, stir until warm through.