Vegan Sweet Potato & Tofu Curry
1 garlic clove
1 red onion
1 inch fresh ginger
1/2 red chilli
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp Harrisa Paste
200g firm tofu
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp cayenne
2 sweet potatoes
100ml coconut cream
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and fry until softened.
- drain the tofu (squeeze as much water out as possible), dice into squares and roll in smoked paprika, ginger and cayenne spices. Leave
- Add diced sweet potato to the frying pan, and allow to soften.
- add the passatta, coconut milk and lower the heat to a simmer (adding water when required)
- fry the tofu, to brown the sides and add to the curry mix.
- add the chopped walnuts and serve.