Mango, quinoa and pomegranate salad
By far one of my favourite summer salads. A fruity combinations of fruits, vegetables and complex carbohydrates. A variety of textures from soft textured mangoes to crunchy pomegranate seeds bursting with flavour.
1/2 red pepper
100g cooked quinoa (dry weight)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp honey
drizzle olive oil
1. Place the quinoa in a pan with boiling water. Let the quinoa boil for a minute or two, then place the lid on the pan and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the water has evaporated and the quinoa is fluffy but not mushy.
2. Diced all your fruit and vegetables.
3. Take the seeds out of the pomegranate
4. Prepare the dressing by mixing the dressing ingredients together
5. Throw everything together in a big bowl and serve