Eggless Berry Cupcakes
15g apple cider vinegar
240ml of milk (your choice of milk)
7g Vanilla Extract
30g of vegetable or coconut oil
250g spelt or self raising white flour
pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
100g granulated sugar
50g dried coconut
100g frozen berries
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake cases
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, stir together all other ingredients except the frozen berries.
- Pour wet into dry, stir until just evenly mixed, then add the frozen berries. Gently stir, but only until evenly mixed.
- Pour batter evenly into the muffin tins and bake 20 minutes.
- Muffins should look domed when you take them out of the oven. Allow to sit 10 minutes before removing from the tins.