Apricot Breakfast Bars
260g dried apricots
50g desiccated coconut
30g coconut oil, melted
1 tbsp linseeds
1. Preheat your oven to 170C and line a baking tray with parchment paper
2. Put 3/4 of the apricots and the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
3. Roughly chop the remaining apricots
4. Transfer the mixture into the baking tray and firmly press down, making sure it is evenly spread.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove and allow to cool before slicing into squares. Roughly makes 12 squares.
baking breakfast bars whilst prepping the Sunday roast