60g quinoa (dry),
2 heaped tbsp of pecans
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
20g coconut oil
2 tbsp linseeds
30g dried cherries (optional)
30g dried apricots (optional - can choose any dried fruit)
- cook the quinoa and then allow to sit whilst preparing the rest.
- n a small saucepan on a medium heat toast the pecans. Once slightly toasted and smells fragrant add the coconut oil, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
- Add the cooked quinoa and stir until warmed through
- add the chopped dried fruit and linseeds
- serve with yoghurt, a side of milk or drizzle additional maple syrup on top.