1 very ripe banana
2 strawberries (diced into small cubes)
200g self raising flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
35g melted coconut oil
25g Greek yoghurt
Pre heat the oven to 160C
1. In a bowl combine the mashed banana, melted coconut oil, egg and Greek yoghurt.
2. In another bowl combine the self raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet
4. Separate the mixture into muffin cases. Topped with diced strawberries
5. Bake at 160C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown
(May need a little longer if your strawberries are very juicy)